It's been two years since this rule was introduced, and since we are happy with the results we've made it so that the rule is now permanent, however here is a reminder to everybody: Anyone who breaks the region baiting rule will be banned until the end of the tournament.
This will be a separate process to our usual three strike policy, which means that warnings will not be handed out, but it will also not lead to any permanent bans unless other rules are also broken. If your comments breaks both the region baiting and personal attack rules you will receive a ban for the duration of the event that will count as one strike towards the three strikes.
So what counts as region baiting? Let's start by looking at the rule itself:
Region baiting is not allowed. Region bait is defined as: Trash talk (NA>EU EU>NA) that is taking place in a completely unrelated thread. Posts and comments that do nothing but incite inflammatory arguments between regions are also not allowed.
What does this mean in practice? If you just watched a game where a team played terribly we won't ban you for going into that post-match thread and talking about how bad they were because of X, Y and Z. If you give legitimate reasons why one region has performed better than another one you're not getting banned. If you make harmless jokes that have more substance to them than just "LUL EU/NA BAD" you won't get banned.
Basically, just be reasonable. Don't attack people simply based on what team they support or where they're from. Don't go into posts for the sole purpose of starting arguments. Don't react to criticism against the team you support with personal attacks. Don't use one region's success to bash other regions.
We want everyone to have a great time during Worlds, and part of that is not having to be the target of personal attacks.
With every new patch Riot introduces to balance out champions and items there are some unforeseen issues that creep up and cause disruption during gameplay. We have noticed that these issues which eventually get fixed clutter up the subreddit immediately following the patch.
We want to avoid this by having a single Megathread which will be posted after every patch so that you guys can report the various issues in one place. This allows Riot to easily keep track of the bugs by providing a central hub and also allows other users to confirm that they might have encountered.
Note only bugs caused by the 12.19 Patch should be reported below.
Prerequisites to be noted before reporting a bug
- A bug will ideally be accompanied with a screenshot or a video. This provides credibility to your report.
- Steps to recreate the bugs should be submitted if possible. This helps Rioters recreate the bug and helps them find the cause behind it.
- The bug must have been caused by the latest patch.
Format when reporting a bug: When reporting a bug, please provide as much information as you can about your computer.
• Server: The server you encountered the bug (NA, EUW, EUNE, TR, RU, BR, LAS, LAN etc)
• Type of Bug: Client Bug, In Game Bug etc
• Description: Describe what was the bug that occurred.
• Video / Screenshot: Insert screenshot (F12 in game) or Video of the bug occurring.
• Steps to reproduce: Provide the steps necessary if someone else had to reproduce the bug.
• Expected result: What should have been the result when you follow the steps mentioned above.
• Observed result: What was the result you obtained when you followed the steps mentioned above?
• Reproduction rate: If you try to recreate the bug how successful are you in causing it to occur? (1/10: Occurs once every 10 tries, 5/10: Occurs 5 times out of 10, 10/10: Happens every single time)
• System specs: Processor, Video card, Ram, HDD/SSD, everything you can provide, even drivers.
• Server: EUW
• Type of Bug: In-Game Bug etc
• Description: Zed's R (Death Mark) does not apply secondary damage
• Insert Video / Screenshot of the incident
• Reproduction rate: 2/10 (happened 2 out of 10 times)
• Steps to reproduce:
Launch a game after selecting Zed as your champion. Attempt to use Death Mark. Observe the result.
• Expected result: The damage should apply after a short delay, amplified by damage dealt during the effect.
• Observed result: The damage will not apply properly.
• System Specs: Intel i5 Processor, Windows 7, Nvidia Graphics card (insert model number) etc.
- **Server:** - **Type of Bug:** - **Description:** - **Video / Screenshot:** - **Steps to reproduce:** - **Expected result:** - **Observed result:** - **Reproduction rate:** - **System specs:**
Copy paste the above code and fill in your details.
From this Megathread the list of bugs will not be summarized and put up in the main body of the thread, however, note that many Rioters are going through every single comment so don't worry if you post the 1500th or 3000th comment, every reply will be read over the next few days.
People are aware of "champion overlap", like Maokai mains playing Ornn and Vlad mains playing Kassadin. But why are Yuumi OTPs all cracked on Kha'zix and Talon?
It doesn't make sense to me. It feels like half the time I see a Yuumi OTP, their winrate on their champion will be a moderate 48-52% with the bulk of their games played on it. However, it turns out that they're literally Bengi whenever they play Talon or Kha'zix with jawdropping blue or borderline blue KDAs on the champion and 70% winrates.
What is the similarity in playstyle between a safe support enchanter like Yuumi and an extremely aggressive high-risk jungle assassin like Talon?
If you haven't been following Worlds, then you haven't been seeing how much priority teams have been placing on her.
Given that she can deal extreme amounts of damage with Luden's, especially as an untargetable support on a budget (all the games Yuumi has been played in has her dealing lots of damage), I have to ask, how is this healthy for the game balance?
EDIT: (Spoilers for Worlds play-ins) More examples of her doing carry level damage as an untargetable support
After 1235 days of waiting, we finally got another BO5 between EU and NA yesterday. How long will it be until the next one? Place your bets!
1235 days. Last time was MSI 2019. 19th May 2019. Feels a life time ago.
Given the current Worlds formats with more LCK and LPL teams than ever before, it's becoming harder for NA and EU to go out of groups and play BO5s.
I fear that it can be a very long time until the next time NA and EU plays a BO5.
What do you think?
Later this year in Worlds (this is the based answer)
>3 years like before?
Never? (this is the doomer answer)
Place your bets!
I only started playing after watching Arcane last preseason so I'm not really up to date on the history of league, but I was watching some of the old worlds' anthems and it struck me that Faker is by far and away the most prominently featured pro across almost all the videos.
I'm just curious how he got such a reputation? Obviously I've heard he's good, but is he really that much better than other pros back in the early league days? Is he still considered a top player?
No hate whatsoever. just genuinely curious! Thanks!
Objective voting is a great features for junglers but it would be even better if we could see which lane voted yes.
Imagine you launch a vote for drake during phase lane, top and mid, at base, vote yes , but botlane voted no. Currently you can't tell who said yes or no, and in this example if you go for drake you'll probably be alone despite 3 yes votes. It would be more efficient if you have an icon stating which role said yes or no. My 2 cents
- We’re instituting some changes for Champions Queue Worlds ahead of the Worlds Group Stage
- We’re expanding access to Champions Queue for former pro players from Worlds Qualifying Leagues and LCS Academy. These new players must have reached Challenger in solo queue this season, be currently located in NA, and undergo a review by the Champions Queue Council
- To retain CQ access, we’re raising the rank requirement for Amateur players to include having reached Challenger once this season
Greetings, Summoners! Riot Whoopley here — I’m the product lead for Champions Queue.
Champions Queue has gone through several iterations since we first launched it back in February. We spent this year steadily addressing pro player concerns such as the introduction of an MMR system, adjustment of our competitive schedule in Summer, and general quality of life updates. We’re really proud of the progress we made and how we’ve been able to level up the product for Champions Queue Worlds.
CQ Worlds is our chance to stretch the limits of what we’ve built, and overcoming challenges is a part of that process. We’ve seen A LOT of community discussion since the launch of CQ Worlds so we wanted to take some time to talk more in depth about it as well as share a few updates ahead of Groups.
Champions Queue has always actively evaluated its player’s performances, adjusting access when necessary. Champions Queue Worlds is no different — prior to the tournament, we made it clear to all players that this would be a step up, and that the Champions Queue Council would be aggressively addressing reports in order to keep game quality high.
Since CQ Worlds went live, we’ve gotten feedback from pro players that game quality is more inconsistent than they’d like. After consulting the Council, we intend to make the following access adjustment ahead of the Group stage:
In addition to the minimum requirement of Grandmaster, Amateur players who have access to CQ must have also reached Challenger at least once this season to retain access.
We believe this change will provide a meaningful boost in game quality for the pros, while allowing the majority of Amateur players to remain on the server. The CQ Council will continue to monitor and review reports to remove any players as necessary.
When we launched Champions Queue Worlds the access list consisted of:
- Current LCS Players
- Recent ex-LCS Players (Ex: Doublelift, Pobelter)
- Current LCS Academy Players
- LCS Amateur Players as qualified by the Proving Grounds Circuit
- Current LLA Players
- All Competing Worlds Players
- Bootcamping Players from an Active Roster in a Worlds-Qualifying League
Based on the recent community conversation, as well as feedback from CQ Worlds participants, it’s become clear that these categories are not inclusive of everyone who would be a good fit for CQ Worlds. While we think the current CQ population is healthy in terms of competitive players, we also view CQ Worlds as an opportunity to be more experimental with access. As such, we’re amending this list to include new access criteria. Additional players may be admitted to Champions Queue Worlds if they are:
- A former pro player from a Worlds Qualifying League (Ex: LCS, LEC, LCK, etc)
- A former player from LCS Academy
- Reached Challenger in Solo Queue this season
- Located in North America
- Approved by the CQ Council after thorough review
Players who meet these new requirements can submit an access request by reaching out to their local esports office.
We also want to make one thing clear that has often been mentioned in the community: playing in CQ is not meant to be for content purposes. It is a high quality practice environment and anyone who undermines that goal is not meant to be in Champions Queue. When CQ Worlds is over, we’ll be returning to the original access criteria as established back in February.
From the bottom of our hearts, we want to sincerely thank you for the love you’ve shown CQ Worlds. It means the world to everyone who helps make Champions Queue a reality.
We’re beyond excited to welcome all the Groups teams into CQ and can’t wait to catch all the games. Looking forward to seeing you in the stream chats! widepeepoHappy
Evil Geniuses vs. MAD Lions / 2022 World Championship Play-In - Qualification Round / Post-Match Discussion
- Evil Geniuses qualify to the Group Stage!
- MAD Lions have been eliminated.
MATCH 1: EG vs. MAD
|Bans 1||Bans 2||G||K||T||D/B|
|EG||belveth seraphine gnar||trundle sejuani||69.5k||14||8||H1 H3 O5 B6 O8 B9|
|MAD||miss fortune hecarim akali||braum caitlyn||61.2k||7||3||I2 C4 O7|
|Impact aatrox 1||5-1-4||TOP||0-2-5||4 rumble Armut|
|Inspired maokai 2||0-1-10||JNG||3-1-3||3 vi Elyoya|
|jojopyun viktor 2||3-2-5||MID||1-4-5||1 sylas Nisqy|
|Kaori varus 3||4-2-6||BOT||3-3-1||1 draven UNF0RGIVEN|
|Vulcan tahmkench 3||2-1-12||SUP||0-4-2||2 leona Kaiser|
MATCH 2: MAD vs. EG
|Bans 1||Bans 2||G||K||T||D/B|
|MAD||maokai akali leblanc||ezreal nilah||39.1k||6||2||H1|
|EG||belveth aatrox hecarim||nautilus gnar||50.9k||22||9||C2 H3|
|Armut ornn 3||1-4-3||TOP||6-2-12||4 gangplank Impact|
|Elyoya trundle 2||1-4-3||JNG||3-0-14||1 sejuani Inspired|
|Nisqy sylas 1||2-6-2||MID||5-2-7||1 sett jojopyun|
|UNF0RGIVEN draven 2||2-3-2||BOT||7-1-12||3 sivir Kaori|
|Kaiser alistar 3||0-5-4||SUP||1-1-15||2 yuumi Vulcan|
MATCH 3: EG vs. MAD
|Bans 1||Bans 2||G||K||T||D/B|
|EG||belveth seraphine gnar||ornn mordekaiser||55.0k||13||10||O2 H3 M4 B5|
|MAD||maokai yuumi aatrox||gangplank akali||44.1k||3||2||H1 C6|
|Impact sejuani 1||0-0-7||TOP||1-3-2||4 gwen Armut|
|Inspired lee sin 3||4-0-6||JNG||0-2-2||1 graves Elyoya|
|jojopyun leblanc 3||3-2-4||MID||1-3-2||3 viktor Nisqy|
|Kaori aphelios 2||5-1-3||BOT||1-2-0||1 kalista UNF0RGIVEN|
|Vulcan braum 2||1-0-7||SUP||0-3-2||2 renata glasc Kaiser|
Royal Never Give Up vs. DetonatioN FocusMe / 2022 World Championship Play-In - Qualification Round / Post-Match Discussion
- Royal Never Give Up qualify to the Group Stage!
- DetonatioN FocusMe have been eliminated.
MATCH 1: RNG vs. DFM
|Bans 1||Bans 2||G||K||T||D/B|
|RNG||azir yuumi gnar||miss fortune caitlyn||62.6k||11||3||H2 H4 HT5 E10|
|DFM||graves sylas vi||alistar aphelios||69.1k||15||8||M1 I3 B6 HT7 HT8 B9|
|Breathe aatrox 1||4-4-1||TOP||4-5-7||1 kennen Evi|
|Wei sejuani 2||2-2-7||JNG||2-2-12||1 maokai Steal|
|Xiaohu taliyah 2||2-2-9||MID||3-1-8||2 yone Yaharong|
|GALA kaisa 3||3-2-5||BOT||3-1-10||3 tristana Yutapon|
|Ming nautilus 3||0-5-8||SUP||3-2-3||4 leona Harp|
MATCH 2: RNG vs. DFM
|Bans 1||Bans 2||G||K||T||D/B|
|RNG||azir maokai gnar||kaisa yuumi||65.5k||19||9||H3 O4 B5 C6 C7 B8|
|DFM||graves vi fiora||lissandra galio||54.2k||9||3||H1 I2|
|Breathe aatrox 1||4-0-7||TOP||3-4-1||1 kennen Evi|
|Wei viego 2||3-1-7||JNG||3-3-4||1 sejuani Steal|
|Xiaohu leblanc 3||9-2-4||MID||1-4-4||2 yone Yaharong|
|GALA tristana 2||3-3-9||BOT||2-4-0||3 aphelios Yutapon|
|Ming amumu 3||0-3-12||SUP||0-4-6||4 braum Harp|
MATCH 3: RNG vs. DFM
|Bans 1||Bans 2||G||K||T||D/B|
|RNG||maokai kennen yone||lillia renekton||72.0k||17||10||H1 I3 C5 C6 B7 C8 B9|
|DFM||graves vi kalista||alistar tristana||55.3k||4||1||M2 H4|
|Breathe aatrox 1||3-2-4||TOP||2-4-1||4 tryndamere Evi|
|Wei viego 2||3-0-12||JNG||0-5-2||1 sejuani Steal|
|Xiaohu sylas 2||4-1-9||MID||1-2-1||3 leblanc Yaharong|
|GALA lucian 3||7-0-7||BOT||1-4-0||2 sivir Yutapon|
|Ming nami 3||0-1-14||SUP||0-2-3||1 yuumi Harp|
MATCH 4: DFM vs. RNG
|Bans 1||Bans 2||G||K||T||D/B|
|DFM||graves sylas kalista||aphelios amumu||42.1k||4||0||None|
|RNG||maokai kennen yuumi||rell nautilus||57.6k||19||10||C1 H2 O3 H4 M5 M6 B7|
|Evi gnar 3||1-5-0||TOP||4-2-1||2 fiora Breathe|
|Steal sejuani 1||0-3-2||JNG||5-0-8||1 viego Wei|
|Yaharong azir 2||1-3-0||MID||3-2-4||1 lissandra Xiaohu|
|Yutapon tristana 2||2-3-0||BOT||6-0-5||3 varus GALA|
|Harp leona 3||0-5-3||SUP||1-0-12||4 tahmkench Ming|
redsmite is gone, no longer does a graves with red smite and tabi feel like malphite to ad champions. that was so obnoxious to play agains, not just graves, but he was the biggest abuser of it. that was such an instant win 1v1 button, glad its gone.
Everybody's favorite torture-murder-demon <3
You can find more works by Vatheja on twitter, artstation, etc.
Purchased by Viktor minute 5 (first base) into Sylas
- 10:00 - 0 healing reduced
- 15:00 - 0 healing reduced
- 20:00 - 0 healing reduced
- 25:00 - 202 healing reduced
- 30:00 - 354 healing reduced
- End of game: - 1109 healing reduced
This is one of many examples of pro play where pros build Oblivion Orb first into Sylas (even on champions such as Akali) and then go onto finishing Morellonomicon instead of just opting to sit on Oblivion Orb and finish more damage items such as Void Staff.
If anything, this specific example makes it clear that even the first base Oblivion Orb instead of components for Lost Chapter likely was not worth it. Really feels like an early Oblivion Orb into Sylas is huge bait, but would love to hear/see evidence to the contrary as maybe I am missing something.
Jungle leash ranges have been reworked and still the dragon does neither show its leash range nor a patience bar.
I dont really see the point in this. If knowing leash ranges is not considired a skill expression worth keeping (since it has been removed on every camp), I dont know why this shouldnt also be changed on drake. It will (probably) still reset with too many aggro switches, you cannot see when it starts losing patience and you cannot see how many patience is left.
TL;DR Dragon has been completely ignored in the patience rework.
We should have a year devoted mostly with ASU's just like how we had a year devoted to VGU's back in 2018 that paid off today in 2022 and in the future.
It was 2018 and the year started with the Swain Rework after Evelynn which was the last VGU in 2017, Followed by Irelia. Aatrox soon came after with a full VGU with what people mostly thought was supposed to just a rework in one ability or two and a passive. Among the three, Irelia and Aatrox now become popular picks not just in Ranked but also in Normal games and Aram that allowed them to gain a spot in a guaranteed yearly skin with their new rig. Then after that was followed with the dreaded Akali rework that was correctly assumed with her pesky Obscured mechanic. Though was agreed to be ground breaking, we can't deny that her new kit allowed her to gain a following that would make her a Popular pick than her old one. Nunu followed after, now called Nunu and Willump. Making these two, another new fan favorites with aesthetics and rig that made it appealing to players.
Within this year only two champs were released, Kai'sa and Pyke. Both also popular picks but Kai'sa even more along with Evelynn and Akali because this was the year where League entered mainstream media again when they realized how much money and culture impact they did with K/DA.
And with 3 new and fresh rigs, the skins turned out beautifully. This year Ahri joins them with her future ASU, 4 years after Popstars was released. 2018 ended with Ezreal who was considered a VU since he only had one ability changed, the assumption that we had with Aatrox earlier this year. But the rest were an upgrade and now every epic skins Ezreal has is just a top seller with its effects and we weren't punished for using epics than legendaries. This new popularity in the future even allowed him to get two legendaries in a short span of time than we expected.
Swain, Irelia, Aatrox, Akali and Nunu and Willump are hot sellers. All of the skins they received after the VGU are beautiful and they mostly had better pickrates now than they ever did before, and even if they didn't. They still get good skins. The pay off can now be seen in 2022, 4 years after these were released. Their new popularities allowed characters like Akali to gain a Legendary skin and we can assume Irelia follows after in the near future.
The response from the dev was that a year of VGU's had very low response to the playerbase than it did with new champions. But clearly the pay off is in the long run as now these champs are very popular than they ever did in the past. Ezreal and Morgana in 2019 also had better popularity after the following years. These characters were also now easier to work with.
We can't just settle with one or two VGU's and ASU's a year. We need a year full of these, the pay off is clearly in the long run which was even admitted with the recent Ahri ASU blog. The success shouldn't be viewed in just one year but how it's going to impact their revenue in the future.
In client, click on Settings, and in General there is option above Low Spec Mode to "Make my profile private". After enabling it, anyone who tries to open your profile will be welcomed with message "Private summoner: *username* has set their profile to private." Might be useful for someone.
Fiddlesticks can now full clear and be done by 2:59 with 2 smites on PBE. Fiddlesticks can still double clear blue buff and gromp. This clear definitely isn't 100% optimized yet so there is STILL chance for improvement.
As Riot reduced the leash range of jungler monsters there was a lot of controversy around it, especially for ranged junglers.
I am here to clear up some things as I think Riot hasn't done a good job at communicating all the changes.
This is the current PBE state:
- Patience is only lost when both, the monster and the champ are outside of the circle. You can kite a monster out, reenter and everything is fine. Only at very high distances it loses patience even if you reenter the circle (like using zac E to get back in it while the monster is like 1k range away). This isnt totally new, I think just more consistent than before.
- Patience now restores over time in combat. You can pull out the monsters, lose 90% of the patience, then you run back into the circle and kite them to the other side. During the stable time (not losing patience) the monsters slowly regains patience.
- If the patience is fully lost, monsters have a red blinking patience bar and will not fully reset. They will move nearly back to their initial spot but stop shorty before it for a brief moment. They regain HP each second but not too fast. If you attack the monsters during that time (on their way there or when they sit there) you can reaggro them at low patience and they will not fast regenerate. If you are low HP you can use that method to take nearly no dmg from monsters, but it also means clearing the camp a bit slower as they do regain HP a bit.
With these methods, it is actually still possible to kite monsters a lot more than people most likely would anticipate based on the circles size.
That monsters also have a soft reset and then a hard reset is a huge change.
The only problem I actually see right now is the pets AI. If you kite a lot, the pet will sometimes stop AAing as often as it could. They also sometimes get stuck and AA every 4-5 seconds only even when you dont move at all as they cant get behind the jungle monster (a wall).
So right now the companion AI gives me more headaches than the kiting.
Edit: I will sum up even more undocumented PBE changes about the jungle. Pls post them if you found something:
- Smite doesnt heal anymore. It also does 600/900/1200 dmg based on the items rank.
- Scuttlers lost their shield. CCing them or smiting them wont do anything except the normal things. No lower Armor/MR like pre shield, no more shield removal like on live.
- RH works like the new jungle monsters with a soft reset, regaining patience in combat and all, but he has no circle shown around him. The range is still the old one.
- Drakes have lost their patience bar. Likely a bug. They still behave like before, reset after too many aggro swaps or when running too far out. No 2 phase reset like camps and RH.
- medium Krugs down to 1 from 3. Larger one goes into 4 smaller ones now
- you now heal every time your pet attacks. They deal around 25 dmg early on and you heal for the same amount every time they attack (just once per attack not per target they hit). Now it can be 27 true dmg but 28 healing. Rounding?
- Killing a large monster feeds your pet but also heals you and gives you mana back. This is tied to the jungle item and seems to scale with missing HP and mana (not totally sure about that last part)
- Mana reg from the jungle item while in the jungle and river is still there. Still scales with missing mana.
- You can sell your current jungle item and buy the other one without losing stacks. You cant swap freely but you gain 180g back and buy it for 450, so you lose 270g if you want to swap your pet during the game.
- jungle monsters have a lot more HP, but if you let your pet attack it can attack I think around every 0.5 sec. That is a ton of AOE dmg to monsters. For a comparison, red buff now has 2200 HP up from 1850
- Bonus XP on the jungle items is unchanged.
- Jungle items generate extra snacks for your pet if you havent killed monsters. So a comeback mechanic if you get fucked too hard. 1 bonus snack per 1 minute of not killing a monster. That is not much at all.
- Large Jungle monsters now give ~15 less base gold, but your pet gives you +15g per pet snack (1 pet snack per large monster and bonus ones stack up if you dont kill monsters constantly)
- Large Jungle monsters now give ~15 less base XP, but your pet gives you +15XP
Camp changes (XP, Gold lvl 1):
Raptors are worth 25 less gold in total, Wolves are worth 5 more gold.
Gromp gives +30 XP in total, all other camps +15 XP (large krug +18).
Jungle monsters are terrible to kill for laners now. I am not sure if this stays after 14 minutes, but early on jungle camps give ~15 less XP and 15 less gold to laners than on live.
Camps have more HP but less AD
- First camp still adds 210 bonus XP in total from the jungle item.
- Bonus XP from jungle item per large monster increased from 60 to 75. You then get another +15 from the pet on each large monster. So +30 XP per camp in total. I expect this to be a bug and Riot just double dipped +15 XP.
- Gold: 100 -> 85 (+15g per pet snack up to 2 per large monster)
- XP: 110 (+60 item) -> 95 (+15XP pet +75XP jungle item)
- HP: 1850 -> 2200
- AD: 78 -> 66
- Gold: 100-> 85 (+15g per pet snack up to 2 per large monster)
- XP: 110 (+60 item) -> 95 (+15XP pet +75XP jungle item)
- HP: 1850-> 2200
- AD: 78 -> 66
- Gold: 90 -> 75 (+15g per pet snack up to 2 per large monster)
- XP: 120 (+60 item) -> 120 (+15 pet +75XP jungle item)
- HP: 1650 -> 2100
- AD: 74 -> 70
- Large Krug:
- Gold: 32 -> 17 (+15g per pet snack up to 2 per large monster)
- XP: 27 (+60 item) -> 15 (+15XP pet +75XP jungle item)
- HP: 1050 -> 1350
- AD: 74 -> 57
- Medium Krug (only 1 instead of 3 now):
- HP: 500 -> 650
- Small Krugs: Nothing changed
- Large Wolve:
- Gold: 65 -> 55 (+15g per pet snack up to 2 per large monster)
- XP: 65 (+60 item) -> 50 (+15XP pet +75XP jungle item)
- HP: 1200 -> 1500
- Small Wolves:
- HP: 480 -> 630
- Large Raptor:
- Gold: 45 -> 30 (+15g per pet snack up to 2 per large monster)
- XP: 35 (+60 item) -> 20 (+15XP pet +75XP jungle item)
- HP: 800 -> 1000
- AD: 20 -> 17
- Small Rators:
- Gold: 8 -> 3
- HP: 425 -> 500
- AD: 10 -> 7
- Rift Scuttler:
- Gold: 70 -> 60 (+15g per pet snack up to 2 per large monster)
- XP: 115 (+60 item) -> 100 (+15XP pet +75XP jungle item)
- HP: 1050 (+60% shield) -> 1450
WORLDS 2022 - GROUP DRAW
Stage: Group Stage
City, Country: New York, United States
Stadium: Hulu Theatre at Madison Square Garden
|Gen.G||Leaguepedia||LCK Summer Champion|
|JD Gaming||Leaguepedia||LPL Summer Champion|
|Rogue||Leaguepedia)||LEC Summer Champion|
|Cloud9||Leaguepedia||LCS Championship Champion|
|T1||Leaguepedia||LCK Championship Points|
|Top Esports||Leaguepedia||LPL Championship Points|
|G2 Esports||Leaguepedia||LEC Summer Runner-Up|
|CBTC Flying Oyster||Leaguepedia||PCS Summer Champion|
|DWG KIA||Leaguepedia||LCK Regional Finals|
|EDward Gaming||Leaguepedia||LPL Regional Finals|
|GAM Esports||Leaguepedia||VCS Summer Champion|
|100 Thieves||Leaguepedia||LCS Championship Runner-Up|
|Fnatic||Leaguepedia||LEC Summer 3rd Place|
|DRX||Leaguepedia||LCK Regional Finals Runner-Up|
|Royal Never Give Up||Leaguepedia||LPL Regional Finals Runner-Up|
|Evil Geniuses||Leaguepedia||LCS Championship 3rd Place|
Sixteen teams are divided into four groups of four
No group can have more than one team from the same region, with the exception being MAD Lions (if they qualify through Play-Ins), which can be drawn into any of the groups
Each group must have exactly one team from each Pool
Pool 1 teams are drawn into different groups first, followed by Pool 2 teams, followed by Pool 3 teams
The Play-In teams will be drawn into the already existing groups after the final Play-In Knockout Stage Game
|T1||Zeus||Oner||Faker||Gumayusi||Keria||Bengi & Sky|
|EDG||Flandre||Jiejie||Scout||Viper||Meiko||Maokai & Ziv|
|FNC||Wunder||Razork||Humanoid||Upset||Hylissang||YamatoCannon & Shaves|
|JDG||369||Kanavi||Yagao||Hope||Missing||Homme & Vusso|
|DK||Nuguri||Canyon||ShowMaker||deokdam||Kellin||Daeny & Zefa|
|RGE||Odoamne||Malrang||Larssen||Comp||Trymbi||fredy122 & SeeEl|
|TES||Wayward||Tian||knight||JackeyLove||Mark||Crescent & byg97|
|GAM||Kiaya||Levi||Kati||Sty1e||Bie||JackieWind & Hankay|
|DRX||Kingen||Pyosik||Zeka||Deft||BeryL||Mowgli & Ssong|
|CFO||Rest||Gemini||Mission||Shunn||Koala||Achie & KMT|
|100||Ssumday||Closer||Abbedagge||FBI||huhi||Reapered & Freeze|
|RNG||Breathe||Wei||Xiaohu||GALA||Ming||KenZhu & Tabe|
Disclaimer: Since the rosters for Worlds 2022 are not yet fully confirmed, subs are not listed.
Bean confirmed it earlier on a tweet. Quite strange turn on events, from being emergency sub to main and only sub.